On behalf of USTA Midwest & Chicago Polish Tennis Association, we are very pleased to announce 2nd season of Junior Team Tennis League.
This program is overseen by USTA Midwest office and Chicago Polish Tennis Association.
- USTA Jr. Team Tennis offers team play for kids ages 5-18.
- After registering, kids are immediately placed on teams and organized based on age and play level.
- Teams are preferably co-ed, but can be single gender (boys only or girls only).
- Round robin and non-elimination formats are used to maximize participation and match experience.
- National junior tennis championship competitions.
- USTA Membership is required.