Send the check to the following address:
4303 Westview Dr. Northbrook, IL 60062
(Please mention in the check for which cause you donate).
“Win or Lose we play as one. This is My Team.”
We are very pleased to introduce Junior Team Tennis. Donations would be helping in purchasing team t-shirts, as well as covering match fees.
USTA Jr. Team Tennis promotes social skills and important values by fostering a spirit of cooperation and unity, as well as self-growth. Whether they win or lose, kids learn that succeeding is really more about how they play the game.
This program is overseen by USTA Midwest office and Chicago Polish Tennis Association.
- USTA Jr. Team Tennis offers team play for kids ages 5-18.
- After registering, kids are immediately placed on teams and organized based on age and play level.
- Teams are preferably co-ed, but can be single gender (boys only or girls only).
- Round robin and non-elimination formats are used to maximize participation and match experience.
- National junior tennis championship competitions.
- USTA Membership is required.
More information about Northshore JTT schedule coming soon!
USTA Jr. Team Tennis is a child’s first experience at organized play in a team setting. Through singles, doubles and mixed doubles formats, team competition helps kids develop a sense of individual contribution within a group.
For any additional questions, please contact league coordinator, Bartek Jozwiak at 773.610.7085 or via email; firstname.lastname@example.org